Job Category: Creative & Design
Job Number: 11686247
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Instructional Designer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varu Bansal at 408-907-6419, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Instructional Designer, Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite
Duration: 01+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Reason for Request
- These roles will be utilized to make changes to existing manager, associate, and driver training.
- This will require updates to graphics, eLearning modules, PowerPoint decks, and facilitator guides.
- The IDs will work closely with current team members to identify the changes that need to be made, review updates, and identify SMEs.
- 5+ years developing learning content
- Experience using: Storyline, Camtasia, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- With the transition of many team members to new roles, and without the PM team in place there are gaps in program support that should be filled with short term contract resources.
- These will be different than the long term project vendors we source for any approved learning projects in 2019.
- Short term resources are also valuable to get work moving quickly ahead of any possible hiring; contractors can be released early if a full-time resource is approved.
- In the transition to outsourced project based development, there will be adjustments and updates that will need to be made to the DA Training, Leader Onboarding Plans, and DSP Ignite (DSPi) program prior projects being identified, approved, and vendors sourced.
- Updates from lessons learned and DA/DSP feedback
- Localized updates for EU
- Update clients DA New Hire Orientation
- Complete DSPi updates
- Update Driver Resource Manager (DRM) Training guides
- Update DA Safety School
- Create visual learning aids for DA Training
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907 6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.