Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11688779
Akraya is looking for a Sr. IT Security Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Aman Sethi @408-512-2358. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Security, PAN/ Palo Alto networks
Duration: 6 Months (Possible chance of Extension also potential Work from home on Fridays)
Contract Type: W2 Only, " No Corp to Corp"
- Work with ticketing system for change requests and change management processes
- Troubleshoot routing and switching issues, Configure administrative alerting, Configure syslog.
- Create and keep updated documentation and network layout drawings.
- Have to do Rule Clean up, Add zones to policies, AppID, UserID, DDOS protection tuning, SSL inspection,
- Reporting/monitoring/logging of IT-Security interests
- Experience 5 years with PAN, 5+ years of security experience
- Operational Splunk knowledge (ES modeul)- nice to have: cisco ASA, Juniper FW, ACL’ s on Cisco
- Experience with monitoring IDS/IPS, AV, DLP, etc in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with VMware infrastructure components (vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, NSA/vCNS, etc)
- CISSP certification
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Aman Sethi @ 408-512-2358
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.