Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11857830
Akraya is looking for an IT Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shikhar at 408-907-6412. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Claims processing, Healthcare experience, Strong MS-Project and Excel skills
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Term: W2 only (Contract)
- Activities include coordinating the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program.
- Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Must be self motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills. Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage complex and/or large-scale projects within a progressive portfolio
- Provide budget and financial analysis and portfolio management
- Provide proper collaboration and mentoring if required with other project managers.
- 6-8 years progressively managing progressively more complex projects or programs in the PM role
- Strong MS-Project and Excel skills
- 5-7 current years working on Business Application development, delivery and implementation as the primary
PM Desired Skills:
- Healthcare and/or Claims domain expertise
- Manage projects in excess of $1M and be responsible for the budget (forecast, actuals, variance)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Detailed and methodical
- Able to manage a lot of complex projects simultaneously and understand priorities
- Excellent soft skills of communication (both oral and written), team-focused
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shikhar at 408-907-6412
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.