Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11473171
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Monika at 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: IT Project Management, Rest API' s, PMP, JIRA
Duration: 11+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Category: Project/Program Manager
Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Manage project scope and changes
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution
- Assist in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Monika at 408-907-64154
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.