Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11599479
Akraya is looking for a Sr. IAM Infrastructure Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Identity and Access Management (IAM), SailPoint IdentityIQ administration, Ping Single Sign-On (SSO) administration
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Performs installation, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of IAM services.
- Supports (IAM Program Manager and IAM Architect) with implementation of IAM program/projects.
- Documents IAM runbook, playbooks, and administration tasks as appropriate.
- Interfaces with Application, IT, Infrastructure and Support teams for application integration and runtime issues to the IAM platform.
- Delegates IAM tasks and support to Tier-1 and Tier-2 as appropriate.
- Handles production change management as per client policies.
- Provides secondary Level 2 and primary Level 3 support on IAM issues.
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
- 5+ years’ experience supporting mission critical systems within an IT Engineering and Operations environment.
- 4+ years’ experience working with IAM tools in a regulated environment.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ administration
- Ping Single Sign-On (SSO) administration
- Windows Server OS administration
- Active Directory/LDAP administration and support
- Expertise with smartcard and MFA authentication mechanisms (e.G., MyID, RSA, PingID)
- Experience with physical badging security systems a plus (such as CCURE)
- ITIL familiarity or certification highly desired
- Other IAM related or Security certifications (such as CISSP) a plus
- Recent relevant experience with Lieberman ERPM a plus
- Banking or other regulated business experience a plus
- IT Security or IT Operations experience within a Financial Services industry highly preferred
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.