Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12043981
Akraya is looking for a Sr. HR Coordinator for one of our most innovative clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on a team with talented people and contribute to awesome projects. This is a company that rewards ingenuity, determination and a diverse perspective. To be considered, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-321. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: HR Coordinator, University Experience Coordinator, Coordinating event logistics, Execution of large and small program events.
Duration: 8+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The University Experience Coordinator is a key member of the University Programs team, responsible for coordinating event logistics, communications and end-to-end execution of large and small program events. She/he is on top of the details and keeps it all running smoothly. If you are a detail-oriented, proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you!
Years of Experience:
- Customer communication experience (email & phone).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while retaining all information.
- Microsoft Outlook experience (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel (ability to create and read spreadsheets).
- Experience in an internet and or ecommerce industry is preferred.
- HS Diploma / Leaving Certificate or equivalent required. Bachelors’ degree in business, HR, or related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
2+ year’ s event coordination
Experience required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to communicate with in a civilized and professional manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
- Responsible for coordinating event logistics and supporting end-to-end execution of large and small program events.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.