Akraya is looking for a Sr. Google Analytics Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika at 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 7+ years of experience within Google Analytics - creating and defining metric / analytic processes. Overall background must be in metrics and analytics.
Duration: 05+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
The goal of the Knowledge Management team is to harness the best of our staff' s individual and collective expertise, and make it available to our global client-facing organization. The ideal candidate has a deep expertise in the creation, upkeep, and promotion of Google Analytics for our new Knowledge Management platform. Core duties for the role include:
• understand metrics from different sources, and determine which one should be used as the source of truth.
• apply dimensions against key metrics to ensure we can sort data based on those dimensions
• create automated reports/templates within Google Analytics that pull from multiple data sources
• Produce customized analytic based on region or team specific needs
• Train key stakeholders on how to read, run and customize reports
• determine what metrics to embed within KM platform and where
• BA or BS degree required
• 7+ years of experience supporting Knowledge Management or Information projects
• Strong metrics and analytics background with a deep expertise in creating, running and interpreting Google analytics.
• Ability to effectively collect, maintain, and track data from multiple sources with a strong attention to detail with a passion for quality.
• Self-starter with strong time management skills, and who can proactively reprioritize their workload as needed to meet the most critical business needs
• Demonstrated track record of driving results in a highly matrixed business model
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team. Tx