Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12071771
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Somya at 408-512-2370. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE, React JS / Angular JS
Duration: 06+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Must have strong skills in enterprise Java technology stack including JEE, Spring Boot, JPA/Spring Data, REST APIs, Swagger, maven, Hibernate ORM, JUnit, stress testing tools such as JMeter/Load Runner.
- Experience with micro-services architecture, Docker eco-system and API first approach with hands-on expertise in developing rest APIs supporting multiple versions
- Hands-on experience in server-side JS technologies such as NodeJS is a big plus.
- Experience in UI development with HTML5, CSS3, CSS Pre-processors like SASS/LESS, Semantic HTML, Web Automation with Selenium, Unit testing with Jest.
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture and distributed cache & transaction management.
- Knowledge of NO-SQL technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB is a big plus
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Somya at 408-512-2370
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.