Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12062123
Akraya is looking for a Front End Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shubham Gain On 408-907-2234. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
CW Senior Frontend Engineer
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3)
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library Expertise in RESTful services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Proficient in using Unit.Js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha test runners
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Shubham Gain On 408-907-2234
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.