Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12069373
Akraya is looking for a Financial Analyst IV for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Darshana at 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: MS Excel / Google Sheets, including complex formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.; VBA / Google Apps Scripting; SQL; Budgeting and Forecasting
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 only
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage budgets across multiple channels and proactively identify opportunities to optimize for performance.
- Produce clear and detailed reporting as required by the DSI team and key stakeholders, using SQL to obtain data from eBay’ s data warehouse, and Google Sheets to create and maintain interactive reports.
- Coordinate the monthly and weekly forecasting process, and produce ad-hoc forecasts and budgeting scenarios as required.
- Work closely with DSI channel owners and regional finance and marketing teams as a point of contact for any matters relating to finance.
- Manage the monthly accruals process and investigate issues relating to invoice payment.
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of our processes.
- Very strong proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets, including complex formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc. Prior experience with VBA / Google Apps Scripting also beneficial.
- Strong proficiency with SQL or other data manipulation tools.
- A natural ability to think analytically, and apply data-driven decision making.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent, with a mathematical, statistical, or financial background.
- Experience with financial processes (budgeting, forecasting, etc).
- Aptitude for employing a test & learn approach, managing data and running analyses.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively, and work collaboratively as part of the team.
- Prior experience in internet marketing would be beneficial, but is not required.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana at 408-907-6411
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.