Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 10893440
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Amit at 408-512-2362. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Financial Gaps, Financial Risk, Excel, salesforce/Oracle/Tableau, Powerpoint
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Synthesizing and prioritizing requirements and assessing the impact of initiatives across core business processes.
- Contributing to the development and validation of process and offering roadmaps.
- Recommending and driving solutions within their area of focus. Contributing to the development and proposal of larger scope solutions.
- Driving and communicating solutions and building shared vision for implementation across core team of focus (BU, FG, product line). Ensures solutions are scalable, repeatable and effective and that end-to-end thinking is employed, as well as meets the expectations of the customer and Client.
- Helping the business process owner, business / functional leader lead change efforts to implement solutions, including the associated culture changes.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Understands how technology applications enable the business processes they support.
- Applies " out of the box” thinking rationalized against the needs of the business and the technical applications capability.
- Ensures processes are implemented in ways that are repeatable and sustainable.
- Key contributor to the content of technical roadmap that supports the business processes for your solution space
- Provides on-going management of tradeoffs, issues and risks within area of focus.
- Translates business objectives and customer needs into clearly written business requirements.
- Understands concepts at lower levels of detail and communicates salient points at appropriate levels of abstraction to multiple audiences.
- Acts as a hybrid between business analyst and technical analyst providing common vehicles for communications that speak to both technically and non-technically minded stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE / BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE
- Advanced knowledge of applications in the scope of their focus. Demonstrated experience applying these across major functional boundaries.
- Experience applying technology solutions to addressing business problems and strategies.
- Working knowledge of business process redesigns principles, tools and techniques.
- Experience developing and gaining acceptance for proposed solutions and business cases with senior level technical and business leaders.
- Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles and systems integration projects.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent work experience
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.