Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11558554
Akraya is looking for a Lead User Experience Designer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Aman @ 408-512-2358. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Prototyping, Wireframe, Storyboard
Duration: 3 Months (Posibilities of extension)
Contract: W2 only
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to further improve our user experience.
- Understand the UX processes and methodologies and be the bridge between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design, and technology.
- Articulate intuitive interactions and workflows
- Effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- You have experience leading UX team and mentoring junior designers in the team
- You have experience working in a product and engineering environment
- You Have a great eye for design and obsess over UI design
- You are an expert of best practices for information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- You have at least five years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications
- You have experience working with user data
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Aman @ 408-512-2358, thanks!
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.