Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12187011
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Developer for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Rahul at
408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
- 5+ years of experience. Need a solid .NET, C# Developer with recent hands on coding experience. Experienced with Web API and RESTful API's. Experience working in a Agile work environment.
- Experience with .NET Core is highly preferred (borderline must have)
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting web applications for large corporations.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience using C#, ASP.NET 2.0+ and .NET CORE.
- Expert in defining remote communication methodologies such as Web API, WCF, MQ, and remoting. Experience with AJAX, WPF, WF, and the MVC/MVVM design pattern is desirable. Experience with .Net application security and familiarity OWASP recommendations. Expert in best practices for web application development and design patterns.
- Development experience in a cross-platform, multi-tier environment. Strong technical, estimating, design and analytical aptitude. Ability to provide oversight for design deliverables and development tasks.
- Proven leadership ability. Consistently able to assess and evaluate problems and manage risk to the service when recommending change. In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle required. Ability to develop code that follows established coding guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or other technical discipline.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.