Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12162569
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Developer for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Nitish Gain at 408-512-2367. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients. Qualifications:
Primary Skills: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring
Contract Type: W2 Only
Duration: 07+ Months
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish Gain at 408-512-2367
- BS Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Java.
- 5+ years of experience as software engineer in automation and tools.
- Strong experience in test framework architecture, SQA methodologies.
- Solid object-orientated programming skills.
- Experience developing effective APIs and RESTful services for internal and external consumption.
- Experience with Spring framework, Hibernate or any ORM framework.
- Experience with database, rational, NoSql (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc).
- Experience working with structured data a plus.
- Front-end UI development skills.
- Experience using Git.
- Proficiency in English, with listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.