Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12141519
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Developer for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘ Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Monika at 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: 5-7+ yrs Java/JEE experience, Core java concepts (static, interfaces, inner classes etc), OOPS concepts, Knowledge of singleton, factory, observer etc.
Duration: 04+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Our engineers do more than just write code:
- You' ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs
- You' ll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Security framework, Docker and more
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
- You' ll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of Payment Services
- You' ll develop and deliver new features every few days
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems
- Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and above all, you are team players!
Some of Your Key Qualifications:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-5 years of Software Development Experience.
- You have experience of Core Java, JEE technologies, REST, Security standards and technologies.
- You have experience in Kubernetes, Swarm and container technologies.
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind.
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.