Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12071663
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika @ 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java, Rest, spring, NoSQL, Docker, Json, Agile, CI/CD, SOAP, SQL
Duration: 12 Months contract
Contract Type: W2\C2C
- You’ ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs.
- You will build partnerships with product management to make sure that the products we are building deliver real value.
- You’ ll use technologies that include Java, REST, Spring, NoSQL, Docker and more.
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution.
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages and operating systems.
- You coach and mentor your team members and help them grow professionally.
- You’ ll lead meeting and discussions with cross-functional and non-technical teams.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 8+ years of Software Development Experience
- You are a Java expert and you have experience with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container based technologies.
- You have strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Sonar,
- JUnit, Power Mock.
- Understand and own component security analysis, including code and data flow review. Collaborate with security team to implement and verify secure coding techniques.
- As an end-end champion for your products, you will have strong debugging and UNIX skills to help support our Operations teams.
- A background in the payments domain is a plus.
- Knowledge of functional programming is a plus.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika @ 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.