Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11011890
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: ASP .Net, C#, AngularJS, HTML 5, CSS, SQL server, Rest API, MVC, SOAP, Web services, Visual Studio 2010/2013, RESTful, TSQL
Duration: 1 yr, possible Extension or Conversion
Contract Term: W2
- 8-10yrs .Net (C#) - server side dev / AngularJS, HTML 5, CSS / SQL server / Rest API / ASP.Net / MVC / SOAP Web services / security experience (authentication/authorization/CSRF) / Visual Studio, Unit Testing / active active data centers / exposure to agile methologies / n-tier architecture / Github. Multiple projects. Interacting with product owners and scrum masters and operations folks.
- Authorize.Net team. .Net developer to help them develop applications on the Authorize.Net platform.
- As a senior software engineer, you will help lead, design, enhance and build our services for customers in an agile development environment.
- You will be working with colleagues who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA.
- You will start out learning our systems from the ground up, helping to develop secure solutions to current problems.
- You will be working on a live production environment and will get excellent ecommerce experience that will help you throughout your career.
Required skills / Qualification:
- Help our clients achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business.
- Partner closely with teams to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively for our merchants.
- Architect the next generation of Authorize.Net applications by leveraging newer technologies.
- Lead efforts to architect, design, build, iterate and manage our set of applications supporting various aspects of our global transaction processing systems.
- Be comfortable in leading meetings and discussions with non-technical teams.
- Write optimized and quality code.
- C#, .NET 2.0-4.5 (ASP.Net, WCF, WF, ADO.Net, Asmx, WebAPI), Visual Studio 2010/2013.
- RESTful APIs, SOAP, XML.
- SQL Server 2008 - 2014, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures.
- RDBMS database design, optimization and performance and/or No-SQL.
- Excellent understanding of operational aspects of OLTP application and database systems.
- Strong experience profiling and correcting memory usage and threading issues, and optimizing code for performance.
- Designing, developing and unit testing web applications using web services with understanding of commonly used design patterns.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at: 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.