Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12228660
Akraya is looking for a Sr. DevOps/Automation Engineer (Linux) for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Pallav at 408-512-2427.If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Linux, Python, automation, Open Stack, Kubernetes, Docker
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Note: This is an 12 hour shift (6:30 AM - 6:30 PM PST) role. Will be on for multiple shifts, and then have multiple days off. (e.g. candidate works Mon-Thru and gets three days off)
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Pallav at 408-512-2427
- 2+ years of Linux Systems Engineering, DevOps, and/or Operations SRE experience
- Advanced Python knowledge.
- Ability to manage and trouble shoot systems faults and errors in a large-scale systems web operations.
- Passionate about Operations - you like to make things run and fix them when they break.
- Passionate about coding and programming - you like to automate things and write clean, easy-readable code (Python)
- Ability to multi-tasks in a highly-visible role.
- Knowledge of large distributed cloud computing (Open Stack, Kubernetes, Docker), Hadoop, web services, multi-tier architectures, etc.
- Knowledge of common system administration tools, Networking (LAN and WAN,) Unix, Windows, Load balancers, DNS, TCP/IP and Storage technologies.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Production experience with large scale system deployment and configuration tools.
- Proven problem solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution.
- Excellent verbal, written,and documentation skills.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.