Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12207974
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Customer Support Representative for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but, on this team, you will work on truly innovative projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company has won multiple awards for their workplace culture. To be considered, please apply directly or call Pooja at 408-907-2233. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Salesforce,Customer service
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The warranty coordinator is responsible for assisting channel partners and resellers with customers who have purchased extended warranties for Client® Server products, and are having issues registering their activation keys or getting credit returns.
Must have a very high degree of professionalism while providing impeccable customer service for every call and customer request that comes their way for either internal or external customers.
Must be able to effectively troubleshoot process issues that come to them to from customers to determine what part of the registration process broke down, and therefore how to resolve the customer's issue. The warranty coordinator will need to have excellent customer handling skills as the customers that they deal with may be less than happy when they contact us.
The position will need to be Oregon/Hillsboro based, and accommodate face to face meetings with the Program Manager as needed. The skill set needed will be a mix of project management, troubleshooting and data entry.
In addition, the warranty coordinator will need to:
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
- Expert level Salesforce experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri - 8AM-5PM.
- Monitor a public email box for issues that come in.
- Handle customer requests in a timely fashion.
- Escalate cases to the Program Manager when required.
- Understand how to file incident tickets with TAC.
- Be an expert on the Entitlement Hub tool.
- Submit credit notice requests in the CSAR tool.
- Understand how to look up Hardware MM# in the findit.Client.com tool.
- 3+ Years Excel skills. Very comfortable with using excel.
- Capture and report on metrics for the program on a weekly basis.
- Be able to identify trends in customer issues, and work with Program Manager to resolve
- Must be dependable.
- Ability to deal with potentially upset customers.
- Minimum Education: HS Diploma or GED for US candidates.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.