Job Category: Creative & Design
Job Number: 11544452
Akraya is looking for a Content Designer III one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call/email me. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Designer with designing tools (e.G. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch), portfolio link on resume, Work with marketers, Develop design for videos, emails, banners, social posts.
Duration: 1 + Year
Contract Type: W2 Only
Objective: We are seeking a strong Designer to join our internal creative studio team. The ideal candidate is someone that’ s passionate about the opportunity to transform a brand through brilliant and inspiring design.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Develop original, best-practice design for videos, emails, banners, social posts, and web pages
- Partner with copywriter to design brilliant digital experiences that will connect emotionally with perspective and current customers
- Work with marketers and producers to ensure that your creative concepts and tactics are on-brand and strategically sound
- Establish a high-output workflow that is deadline-driven, with meticulous hand-offs and strong attention to detail
- Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- 3-5 years of professional design experience (agency or client side)
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.G. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present your creative ideas to senior leaders
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at once in a fast pace environment
- Approachable with a problem-solving attitude with a smile.
- You’ re a creator and a storyteller and you embrace the creative process as a contact sport
- You have a strong point of view on design and what makes great work
- You are a luminary, and make content creators want to follow you
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nikhil at @ 408-907-6413
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team