Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11530996
Akraya is looking for a Cloud-Software Eng III for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Saloni at 408-907-3201, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Cloud, Python or Golang
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Build container hosting-platform using Kubernetes
- Design and develop micro-services and APIs in conjunction with other team members
- Integrate microservices with other microservices and automating the deployment of microservices on Kubernetes platform
- Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers)
- CI/CD, enterprise application development, cloud automation, and building a container-hosting platform
- One or more programming languages: Golang, Python, C++
- Docker containers with a deep understanding of the current container ecosystem and marketplace
- Experience building cloud-based application using micro-services and deploying in containerized environments
- RESTful applications, APIs, automation tools, database experience- Redis, ElasticSearch, SQL, NoSQL.
- You should be at least aware of at a high level (and stay up-to-date on) trending technologies related to building a container-hosting platform. For example: Kubernetes, Swarm, Mesos, Fluentd, etcd, Istio, GKE, quay.Io, etc.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Saloni at 408-907-3201
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.