Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12214326
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Power BI, Tableau, python, PM, SQL
Contract: 9+ Months, Possible extension
Contract type: W2 only
- Design and develop Tableau dashboards for visual business analytics.
- Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies for the project.
- Perform application configuration activities when required.
- Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
- Support the Program Management Office (PMO) in planning, monitoring and control of project resources and activities.
- Ensure that project management systems and tools meet the needs of the deployment team, by gathering feedback and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Provide training and direction to onsite teams on project management systems and tools.
- Create documentation where necessary to support the learning process.
- Interface with program managers to confirm critical project information (cost, schedule, scope, quality and risks) is updated across relevant systems.
- Gather support information used for prioritizing project activities and team resources.
- Organize and execute assigned project tasks and activities.
- This position may require minimal travel to visit deployment sites.
- BA / BS education.
- Technical skills including familiarity with Tableau, database administration (MySQL, Oracle, etc), Linux, Java, and XML.
- Define, execute and interpret complex/nested SQL queries.
- Data analysis and problem solving skills with prior success in high-pressure, fast-paced environments.
- Focus on project governance, process improvement, system applications & tools to streamline project tasks.
- Quick learner, who is comfortable working in advanced technology industries, including software, and hardware.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects with various scopes simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced ability with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, MS Project a plus).
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- 5+ years of project coordination experience in IT, Engineering or Construction.
- PMI PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.