Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11853453
Akraya is looking for a BTA Change Management for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Joydeep at 408-512-2371. If this position is not quite what you" re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Change Management, Create Content, Video
Duration: 06+ months with great chance of extension for a year.
Contract Type: W2 Only, " No Corp to Corp"
This person will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of training, change management, and adoption activities for projects and on-going training on applications.
- Represent BTA ACT on project teams, delivering best practices on Adoption, Change Management, and Training to the Project Leadership
- Develop, create, and maintain a change Management strategy that includes impact analysis, communications plans, training plans, stakeholder engagement roadmaps, timelines and deliverables, including approval mechanisms
- Creation of all training materials (presentations, videos, Quick reference Guides etc)
- Training delivery (1: 1, classroom, and virtual) managing all training logistics, including facilities scheduling, requesting and tracking Super User / Project Team participation, execution, and follow up surveys in English
- Participate in CRP and UATs to better understand deployment deliverables and create training materials.
- Adoption, Change Management, and Training experience within a highly dynamic corporate environment
- Ability to interview and collaborate with internal organizations, IT, and Senior Management to gather input on training, change management, and adoption deliverables
- 3+ years experience, prefer 1 year in a project track leadership capacity
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Joydeep at 408-512-2371
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for" by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.