Sr. Associate Software Development Engineer, Java : 23-01269
Pleasanton, CA 94588 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for returnship programs, is excited to partner with Workday, on our second annual return-to-work program. If you've taken a career break of 1.5 years or more, and are eager to re-enter the workforce, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Primary Skills: Java Backend Development, Data structure, Algorithm, Unix/Linux/Windows, Distributed Systems
Contract Type: Fulltime with Workday
Location: Pleasanton, CA (Hybrid, 50% Onsite)
Base Pay Range: $112,000 - $168,000
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Mrunali at (408) 907-2234) or Mrunali.Bhaisare@akraya.com
Sr. Associate Software Development Engineer
We are seeking a talented Distributed Systems Engineer to design, develop, and maintain distributed software programs for enhancements and new features across multiple disciplines and platforms. You will collaborate with other application teams to successfully rollout feature work to customer environments and have a keen interest in data analysis.
- Design, develop, and maintain distributed software programs.
- Develop and deploy tools in support of debugging a data processing system.
- Collaborate with workmates on application teams external to oms organization.
- Verify distributed systems, debug pipeline & production issues.
- Implement and maintain large scale transaction processing engine.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- 2 years of software engineering experience.
- Java concurrent programming experience.
- Strong CS fundamentals(data structures and algorithms).
- Verify distributed systems, debug pipeline and production issues.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.