Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12198994
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Application Developer for one of our industry-leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but this great opportunity is with a well-established company that believes in contributing to society through the development of superior, original technology and products. To be considered, please apply directly or call Asmita at 408-907-6421. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Java, AWS, Oracle Database, Fullstack
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 12+ Months
Job Functions / Responsibilities :
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita at 408-907-6421
- 5-9 Years of Experience.
- Supports and maintains internal business applications.
- Responsible for configuration, setup and updating of applications.
- Implements roles and access levels within the application.
- Works with users to define data structures. Sets up ongoing reports as well as ad-hoc reports based on user requirements.
- May train users on the application, or provide inputs into training.
- Provides technical inputs into application selection and vendor evaluation.
- Develops conversion plans from legacy applications, and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.