Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11942797
Akraya is looking for an Sr. Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Sneha at 408-512-2459. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a cop y of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle ERP, SQL, GAAP, SOX
Duration: 6 Months
Tax Term: W2
- Sr Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics Admin As a member of the Financial Systems organization, this individual will have the primary responsibility of managing the Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems.
- This individual will be responsible for partnering with the Retail and *** Entertainment Business Services (CEBS) Business teams, as well as the IT and Oracle ERP administration teams, to ensure all business and systems requirements are vetted and implemented in a standardized, coordinated and controlled manner.
- This individual will be responsible for adhering to SOX and ICFR controls, and will participate in audit processes as needed. Responsibilities also include financial reporting and assisting with the administration of our Oracle ERP and EPM systems.
- 2+ years of experience in ERP system configuration and support. Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Oracle ERP preferred
- Strong SQL and Power BI report development skills
- Excel Macro and VBA Scripting skills preferred
- Experience with ETL tools and data integrations
- Experience in security and user access management
- A solid understanding of GAAP and Financial Statement presentation
- Experience in supporting Accounting close processes
- Skilled in interpreting other departments’ requirements and proactively turning them into solutions
- Familiarity with Oracle Data Relationship Management (DRM) a plus
- Ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is able to lead business and technical discussions
- Manage and prioritize multiple stakeholders’ requirements with potentially competing interests and timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Possess problem/issue analysis and resolution skills, inclusive of ability to document and communicate root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Help drive continuous improvements within internal and partner teams’ processes to align with organization and company goals
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, business management or equivalent experience.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.