Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Job Number: 11595590
Akraya is looking for an Accounting Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Dipak @ 408-907-3213. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients
Primary Skills: Accounting Manager, Strong analytical, research, problem solving, Excel with basic or advance formulas
Duration: 7+ Months
Tax Term: W2
- 4-6 years relevant work experience in accounting operations required.
- Proficient accounting skills. Able to identify appropriately debits and credits and accurately prepare and understand journal entries and how transactions impact account balances. Also able to research account balances and activities effectively and understand basic attributes of accounts as to where they reside in the financial statements and what particular risks are applicable to a given account including applicable outstanding reconciling items.
- 2-4 years of supervisor or team lead experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, primarily Excel (intermediate level of expertise working with Excel pivot tables, v-lookup and filters strongly desired)
- Experience with top tier ERP systems preferred.
- Experience with other external systems and software a plus (reconciliation tools, data warehouse, etc.)
- Previous SAP experience a plus
- Financial institution or payments industry experience a plus
- Business process mapping and system conversion experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Leadership and effective team and individual management practices
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluative thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to manage a variety of primary duties as well as actively contribute to new projects.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Energy and desire to thrive in a fast-paced organization; ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Strong communication skills - including ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present findings as well as recommendations in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization
- Ability to learn and adapt to new product flows and software technologies.
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity.
- Strong sense of dedication to the Company and the team.
Degrees or Certifications: Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
Please apply with your updated resume or please call Dipak at 408-907-3213
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.