Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 11734115
Akraya is looking for a “ Sr. UX Designer” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Aman at 408-907-3219. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: UI-Pattern, Wireframes, Pixel, CSS, HTML, Angular 2+
Duration: 6+ Months
Number of opening :- 2 (1-Denver, CO / 1 Sunnyvale CA)
Contract Type: W2 Only
The Apigee UX team is looking for a senior visual designer to focus on creating beautiful, thoughtful, and pixel-perfect visuals, UI components, and specs, and support the UX team in establishing a holistic/unified visual design system for Apigee. Role is onsite in Sunnyvale or San Francisco, CA.
- Curate UI patterns and generate style guides/shared resources
- Use prototyping skills to solve critical product challenges.
- Design icons, illustrations, and other artwork to support a broad product featureset
- Work closely with other designers to translate wireframes into pixel-perfect mocks and specs
- Help evangelize our visual design language/system across teams
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.G. Interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating core design skills; ability to establish and work with visual hierarchy, layouts, grids, typography, and color effectively
- Experience building and extending UI systems, and style guides
- Strong command of modern, responsive design and user experience
- Mastery of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Experience with Material Design
- Experience with InVision or other rapid prototyping tools
- Experience building and extending design systems
- CSS, HTML, Angular 2+
- A pixel perfect obsession
- An affinity for thoughtful design craftsmanship
- Hyper-detailed and organized
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones/deadlines
- Ability to build and foster great working relationships and lead others
- Openly welcomes, and acts upon, feedback
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Aman at 408-907-3219
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.