Sr. Software Engineer- Authorization : 21-01311
San Francisco, CA 95134
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: W2 Full Time with bonus and attractive benefits from client
Required Skills: Cloud Computing / Distributed Systems, Algorithms, CloudEntity, Open Policy Agent, KeyCloak, Microservice, Authentication and Authorization Standards (OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, RBAC, ABAC)
- 5+ years of software and product development experience, preferably in cloud computing or distributed systems
- Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms and other computer science basics
- Prior experience with authentication and authorization standards, protocols and technologies, e.g. OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, RBAC, ABAC
- In addition, it's a huge plus if you have:
- Experience with CloudEntity, Open Policy Agent, KeyCloak or similar authorization systems
- Experience implementing authentication and authorization in a microservice environment
What You'll Do
AppDynamics's software engineers are passionate about continuously improving both what we deliver and how we deliver our product to customers. As a Software Engineer in our Accounts Foundation team, you will:
- Develop server-side products, and have an interest in software security.
- Drive the development of high performance, secure, foundational services critical for running our global SaaS platform.
- Communicate and collaborate with our internal partner teams in developing new features building the world's next great Application Intelligence Platform. Be a standout colleague who enjoys collaborating with, learning from, mentoring, and teaching other team members to build a positive work environment.
About the Role
Our team is responsible for providing centralized authentication, authorization and auditing capabilities for the AppDynamics platform, which handles millions of requests per minute. As part of the role, you will have the opportunity to work on building foundational microservices that will be deployed both in our SaaS environment and on-premises. These services will be used by a broad spectrum of other teams within AppDynamics to develop our next-generation cloud and container monitoring technologies.
Who You Are
We are looking for an experienced engineer with strong understanding of developing and deploying SaaS software at scale. Important requirements include:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hari at (408) 907-6924.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.