Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11559235
Akraya is looking for a Sr Software Engineer Program for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java, J2EE, REST, Spring, API, SOA, Micor Services, OOP, NOSQL, JPA, TDD/BDD, Unit Test /TestNG, Docker.
Duration: 1 Year + Extension
Contract Type: W2
- Design and develop a world-class multi-tier micro-service based distributed system to build the next generation NFV Marketplace Portal.
- Define, architect and develop REST APIs, implement scalable web services and build distributed system software (and appropriate micro-services) using Java/J2EE stack.
- Work closely with different stakeholders (UI developers, product owners and quality engineers to develop best practices, make architectural decisions and define platform standards to design and optimize SOA applications
- Responsible to write clean, testable, readable and maintainable backend code that scales and performs efficiently.
- Responsible to write unit and functional automation tests as well as perform code reviews ensuring good code quality standards are met
- Responsible for troubleshooting and appropriate bug fixes of production issues with quick turnaround time.
Mentor and lead other engineers in the team and promote good software engineering practices across the team.
- BS/ MS CS (or related technical discipline) with 8+ years of software development experience designing and developing complex distributed system software(using micro-services)
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, JPA including 5+ years' experience in building RESTful web services using Spring framework.
- Strong expertise in algorithms, data structures and databases (SQL/NoSQL), along with deep working knowledge of multi-threading, design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Exposure to TDD(Test Driven Development) and BDD(Behavior Driven Development) with Unit testing experience with Junit/TestNG and BDD automation experience using Cucumber/Karate and knowledge of coverage tools – Jacoco, Sonarqube
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment with exposure to Docker, Rancher, Maven and tools (Git, Jenkins)
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.