Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12038570
Akraya is looking for a Sr Software Dev Engineer for one of our clients. Please apply directly or call Swapnil Raman @ 408-512-2354. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
You Must Have:
- The candidate for Software Dev Engineer II must have at least 6+ years experience developing websites and web-services.
- The applicant will be working closely with our Telecommunication Media Payment Portal team.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with graphic designers, product owners, and engineers and create a that reach a potentially massive-scale audience, that are of prime importance to the company.
- We are looking for an experienced, motivated engineer who is passionate about web development and building high quality products.
- Someone who thrives on working with a team of smart, talented engineers, who can both take and give constructive feedback and who is active in team discussions.
- Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven. Someone who can help us take our products to the next level.
- Your Day Collaborate with other talented developers and designers to help define, build and deliver new features in our Payment Portal.
- Code in React.Js, Bootstrap, and utilize Reactjs-compatible charting libraries for creating vibrant, engaging dashboards.
- Share responsibilities like app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, performance tuning
- Own and deliver – from the small must-do tasks to large, complex projects with many moving parts
- Share your opinions on, and help shape, our technical direction, best practices, product designs/ideas and team processes - we value (and depend on) your input!
- 6+ years experience building websites, calls to back-end data repositories, and have a very good understanding of responsive design techniques for desktop and mobile.
- Strong coding chops, code design skills and grasp of development best practices – including object-oriented design; writing modular, reusable, testable code; data structures; concurrency; performance tuning
- The quintessential teammate – great communicator, adaptable, supportive, hard working and enjoys a good laugh
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Telecommunication Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Swapnil Raman @ 408-512-2354
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.