Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12264639
Akraya is looking for a Senior Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Shashank at 408-512-2427.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: CRM, ERP, Vendor Management, Agile/Scrum, Smartsheet, Jira etc.
Duration: 06 Months + (Contract to Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shashank @ 408-512-2427
- 10+ years of experience leading and program managing CRM and ERP implementations
- Demonstrated Experience and history of driving projects from start to finish
- Vendor/partner management
- Overall understanding with good business insight in ERP and CRM domains
- Leadership skills, problem solving, critical thinking and able to communicate at executive level with influential skills
- Agile/Scrum experience and expertise with std Project management tools like Smartsheet, JIRA etc
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.