Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 11867368
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager (CRM) for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Harsh at 408-512-2437 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Manager (CRM), CRM solutions on Force.Com platform particularly Sales Cloud, Pardot Marketing Automation, and ServiceMax Field Service Management
Duration: Contract to hire
Contract Type: W2
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the CRM roadmap definition, prioritization and maintenance across global business applications portfolio
- Collaborate and partner with business leaders in determining long term roadmap of CRM (Sales, Marketing, Services) technologies in supporting of their business needs
- Provide leadership in the development of processes, solutions, and best practices for the CRM domain by applying technical and functional knowledge and skills
- Develop and maintain a complex portfolio of CRM projects that include Sales, Marketing, and Services.
- Build an effective Software Release process in partnership with functional leaders to ensure maintenance and enhancement requests are delivered timely to support the business needs
- Partner closely with BI Manager in building and operating Enterprise Data Warehouse, Big Data & BI platform for a high level of availability and high performance.
- Evaluates vendor solutions, develop alternatives and recommend technical solutions in meeting the evolving needs of the business.
- Collaborate closely with GIS Compliance and Regulatory & Quality group to ensure the compliant and validated state of operations and financial reporting.
- Provide management and leadership to a global group of Business Analyst (BA) and technical developers, including offshore partners
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline/experience. Master in Computer Science is a plus.
- 15+ years working in Information Technology, with at least 5+ years of experience leading and delivering complex CRM solutions
- Experience working successfully in a complex environment; multiple sites, multiple global regions, multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Hands on expertise with CRM solutions on Force.Com platform particularly Sales Cloud, Pardot Marketing Automation, and ServiceMax Field Service Management
- Creative problem-solver and a proven leader, whose diplomatic skills will allow to rally cross-functional teams behind a common solution
- Exposure to managing in-house, outsourced, and SaaS-based applications and infrastructure. The candidates must have a deep understanding of the SaaS landscape, and have led at minimum one migration of business application to SaaS cloud
- Demonstrated ability to lead and energize multidisciplinary teams through the use of skilled communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional understanding of the end to end functional business processes, and is adept in developing and maintaining relationship with business leaders cross-functionally.
- Is skilled in interviewing business users and run workshops, collecting and interpreting requirements, explaining the solution details to business audience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external stakeholders in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Demonstrate high individual effectiveness and organization skills: flexibility, communication, time-management and interpersonal skills, with high attention to detail, and experience handling multiple projects/tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Experienced in Portfolio and Project Management methodology, and has a strong record in driving and leading cross-functional, enterprise IT projects
- Previous experience in regulated industry such as biotech, pharmaceuticals, or medical devices is highly desirable.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.