Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11722298
Akraya is looking for a Senior Technical Lead for one of our ecommerce clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Sandeep at 408-816-2470. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking at for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skill: Java, React, Angular, Node JS, NoSQL, Cassandra
Duration: 2+ Months (Possible extension)
Areas of responsibility include:
- We develop self-service tools that help provide our Engineering teams with golden set replica of production item data in staging environment, superb item management mechanisms for data integrity/durability, and item automation.
- Our work is high-impact: it enables the entire Engineering team(s) to iterate faster and react to changes that accelerate business growth.
- The Senior Technical Lead Engineer position will be responsible for hands-on development as well as lead the development of Next Generation Self-Service Tools for Global eCommerce and Store Systems.
- Responsible for making high level design choices based on requirements.
- Responsible for creating high level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Should be able to collaboratively work with different teams and stakeholders to provide vision and roadmap for the program
- Responsible for resolving dependencies between and outside of teams to facilitate rapid development Innovate and drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision Leads and directs in large-scale, complex, cross-functional tooling projects Lead & Supervise the technical work of tooling engineers Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 10+ years of hands on experience in eCommerce Software development
- 8+ years of excellent programming experience in architecting highly scalable & performing Web Applications
- 8+ years of excellent programming experience using Java, JMS/Messaging, Spring, RDMS, REST & Web Services
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL systems with proficiency in Cassandra
- 5+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems
- 4+ years of experience with Open Source technologies
- 4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems
- 3+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed geographical model
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL systems with proficiency in Cassandra is a must
- MS or PhD in computer science or engineering preferred
- Experience in Retail or eCommerce domain is preferred
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sandeep @ 408-816-2470
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.