Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position
Akraya is looking for a Sr Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika at 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 7-10+ years with backend Java, Spring and restful web services experience, of 8 years of experience Java and web service development (HTTP, Spring, XML, JSON, REST, JERSEY), SQL and JPA.
Duration: 9 Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
• Engage in technical design of solution that is based on use cases and business requirements
• Complete proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions
• Engages dev leads and architects (both enterprise and domain) to ensure that overall Enterprise Architecture is inclusive of all stakeholder viewpoints and are vetted to ensure that artifacts supports, reflects, advances and integrates as intended.
• Ensures inclusion of Visa' s business vision, current business environment (internally and externally) and technology and industry trends to enable results that drive Visa' s business.
• BS / MS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 8 years of experience Java and web service development. 10+ years of overall experience.
• Experience with web services standards and related technologies (HTTP, Spring, XML, JSON, REST, JERSEY).
• Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design patterns.
• 7 years of experience programming in Java.
• Experience working with a variety of Application Servers (primarily Tomcat).
• Solid understanding of database technologies, SQL and JPA.
• Preferred Experience in payments integration and / or online ecommerce shopping and / or Payment gateways.
• Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities and challenges.
• Strong dedication to test automation and Test Driven Development.
• Obsessive about code quality.
• Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
• Ability to convey development concepts related to network, application, and systems - to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives.
• Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.