Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12163361
Akraya is looking for a Sr Content Developer for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Experience in Content Development, Adobe Captivate, Premier, Final Cut or similar software
Duration: 2+ Months
Type: W2 only
- The User Enablement team, helps our global employees and contractors understand, adopt, and make the most of the corporate technology and tools available to them.
- We want employees to collaborate fluidly, make the most of technology and help them feel supported along the way.
- The content developer will support the User Enablement team by helping write, create, and produce content that can be used as part of our ongoing change management and technology adoption initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Support business initiatives by building content that helps create adoption, reduce confusion, and facilitate a positive user experience.
- Create deliverables including, but not limited to, web pages, presentations, knowledge articles, step by step guides and training videos.
- Ensure that content communicates efficiently and effectively, meets the expectations of the team and business is in-line with corporate brand and style guidelines.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Experience writing and developing training content, ideally technology focused
- Comfortable leveraging common tools within the space including Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint), Keynote or Google Slides.
- Experience creating video or capturing screens including Adobe Captivate, Premier, Final Cut or similar.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and positive team player.
- Organized, with appreciation for details and deadlines.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.