Sr Associate Software Application Engineer: 23-02353
Pleasanton, CA 94588 US
Women Back to Work, the leading national organization for returnship programs, is excited to partner with Workday, on our second annual return-to-work program. If you've taken a career break of 1.5 years or more, and are eager to re-enter the workforce, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Primary Skills: Object-Oriented Design, Front end development, Class modeling, Soap/web services, Testing Framework
Contract Type: Fulltime with Workday
Location: Pleasanton, CA (Hybrid, 50% Onsite)
For immediate consideration, please connect with the recruiter, Mrunali at (408) 907-2234) or Mrunali.Bhaisare@akraya.com
Sr. Associate Software Application Engineer
As a Software Application Engineer, you'll tackle sophisticated problems, including the development and delivery of critically important global enterprise software using your expertise in design, coding, algorithms, and complexity analysis. Your primary focus will be to:
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements.
- Solve challenging problems in an application related to performance, scalability, and resilience.
- Design and develop an object-oriented product in a metadata-driven development environment.
- Write reliable unit, integration, and system level tests that will run on our CD pipeline.
- Mentor and learn from other team members through pairing, code reviews, knowledge sharing, Hackathons, etc.
- A Career Returner with 3+ years of professional experience and must have a recent break from your career for 1.5 years.
- Display a proven foundation in software engineering.
- Experience in delivering web applications, SaaS (Software as a Service) or web services
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns, class modeling, and UML
- Experience with unit testing tools like JUnit and/or other test-driven development tools
- Experience with XML and integration technologies
- Experience with agile methodologies
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2022 Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.