Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11773992
Akraya is looking for an Sr. Android Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Dixit Bangera at 408-512-2366. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Android and aKotlin
Fulltime position: Salary plus benefits (Open for H1 transfer as well)
- You will join Bellevue mobile R&D team that is just starting the new development of the core mobile product.
- Develop new features across the iOS stack using Kotlin, RxJava, Material Design, Unit testing frameworks.
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring.
- Debug and identify issues across product.
- Work with other mobile team engineers to collaborate and share best practices.
- Eager to embrace challenges and apply object oriented design principles to address scalability, reliability, internationalization, and performance.
- You get stuff done and enjoy working in a small agile team environment.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, and a curiosity to understand how things work.
- Experience creating reusable components with elegant, intuitive API interfaces.
- BS Computer Science or similar work experience
- 5+ years in a related software development role
- 2+ years of experience with Android development with deep understanding of Android SDK
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Dixit Bangera at 408-512-2366
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.