Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12581820
Primary Skills: Splunk, Network Security, Linux/Unix, Windows
Duration: 3 Months with Contract to hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with Splunk.
- 2+ years of network security and system security experience, supporting security event management tools (SIEMs).
- Thorough understanding and administrative knowledge of large scale Linux/Unix deployments.
- Excellent understanding of enterprise logging, with a focus on application logging.
- Excellent understanding of regular expressions.
- Infrastructure management and support experience.
- System administration experience in a Windows and Unix environment.
- Experience in using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data. Programming experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment.
Top Required Skills:
- Splunk data acquisition, onboarding, and knowledge management.
- Linux system administration, operations & automation.
- Splunk operational monitoring.
- Splunk Knowledge Manager / Splunk Administration
- Linux OS – design, development, operations
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pallavi at 408-816-2464
- User Education.
- Project planning & task tracking.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.