Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12520131
Primary Skills: Splunk, RHEL, API, Integration, CHEF, Bash/Python
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
8 - 12 years with a Bachelor's Degree or higher.
Key skills required:
Additional Job Details:
- RHEL Linux & Windows (must have)
- Good Understanding of network concepts, management protocols.
- Scripting - bash, Perl, Python or Ruby
- XML, JSON and their transformation
- Splunk, ELK, Hadoop, Kafka, FluentD
- Chef or Ansible for managing environments
- Nagios, Prometheus for monitoring workloads
- API and RESTful principles, able to utilize REST APIs for integration and testing (must have)
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pallavi at 408-816-2464
- The candidate should be quite familiar with a DevOps culture and supporting technology such as CI/CD pipeline tools and implementation like Chef,Ansible, Git and Jenkins. You have knowledge and affinity for automation when and where possible, looking to optimize configuration, data on-boarding and other processes aiding the daily maintenance of the platform. You look at everything and ponder how it can be made leaner and automated, and plotting the course to make it easier wherever and whenever you can.
- Experience of enterprise infrastructure management tools - architecture design, development, integration, customization & implementation, specifically logging, monitoring, configuration management and orchestration tools, such as Splunk, ELK, Ansible, Chef, Nagios, Dynatrace, Prometheus.
- Experience integrating Splunk with ServiceNow is a big plus.
- Experience integrating Splunk Enterprise Security.
- Demonstrated experience with Splunk and PCF (syslog drain, Firehose Nozzle).
- Working knowledge of Elastic/ELK is a big plus.
- Solid system administration capabilities with good understanding of virtualization (KVM, VSphere, Hyper-V) , containerization (Docker) & cloud (Kubernetes), and their associated management challenges and possible solutions
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.