Job Number: 12300705
Akraya is looking for a Sourcing Coordinator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Ariba P2P, Supply Chain, Operation, PO Management, eSourcing, Contract Administration.
Duration: 05 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- Client is beginning a procurement transformation to raise the bar in how we execute and manage supplier contracting and day-to-to purchasing.
- The new Procure-to-Pay (P2P) application (Ariba) will become the transactional system for over two-thirds of all purchases. Once fully implemented, this system will process an estimated 1 million transactions annually accounting for over $1 billion in purchases and manage a supply chain of 30,000+ suppliers.
- This new position reports to the Manager of Process & Compliance and is part of the Sourcing Infrastructure group which will support the 60+ employee Strategic Sourcing group.
- The Contract Coordinator monitors and maintains contracts through the Ariba Contract Management System and the Procure-to-Pay platform.
- The Contract Coordinator uploads relevant contract information into both systems, monitors/reports contract compliance and maintains required process documentation.
- The Contract Coordinator may also conduct certain contracting functions if delegated by a Category Director/Manager with the proper coaching and direction.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.