Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11610115
Akraya is looking for a Solutions Architect for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: CCNP / JNCP, CCI, Networking Architect, BGP, Juniper or Arista routers, Data Center, LAN/WAN, SDN or NFV
Duration: 6 Months + Extension
Contract Type: W2
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Networking Architect to join our team (location is negotiable for right applicant). As Architect your primary responsibility is to provide design, consulting, implementation and presenting of existing and new services to the company’ s customers and prospects. This position will partner with members of the designated sales and solution teams as well as operate with a high degree of independence. Successful applicant must be free to travel up to 75%.
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge of network topologies and conditions. Ensure changes to network topologies are made with minimal down-time.
- Engineer, configure and lead the design, configuration and deployment of networking solutions, LAN/WAN, Cisco, Juniper or Arista routers, switches, and other network infrastructure devices.
- Expert level understanding and implementation of BGP protocol is a must
- Must be skilled in presenting complex technologies to mixed audiences.
- 10+ years of proven experience in the functional technical domains of Network, Data Center, enterprise IT systems. Ideal candidate will have a background in pre-sales designing/consulting, designing network architectures, the discipline of Enterprise Architecture and enterprise resource planning.
- 10+ years of experience in LAN/WAN network administration and engineering
- Expert-level experience in relevant fields of network engineering/implementation
- Excellent technical skills on enterprise and or service provider networks
- Collaborative presentation creation skills and presentation delivery skills are a must
- Competitive equipment knowledge and experience with a network service provider, large enterprise, or third Party Network Consulting Services Company or other relevant industry.
- Implementation and administration background with some combination of the following equipment providers, Cisco, Juniper or Arista Networks
- Prior experience with SDN or NFV a plus
- Experience working as a consultant is a significant plus.
- Certifications highly regarded
- Cisco CCNP or Juniper JNCP certification or equivalent level of experience
- CCIE Route Switch preferred.
- Employee will be comfortable speaking at conferences, acting as an authority in his field, and prospecting from industry events.
- Employee must exhibit a ‘ Consultative based’ mindset
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.