Primary Skills: Automation, SAP (FICA / FICO), J-Meter, QTP
Duration: 6 Months and possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP (FICA / FICO modules) as Test Engineer - Preferably in the areas of Billing, Invoicing, Payment and Finance functions
- Experience in File based testing.
- Hands-on experience in automating test cases using any of the test automation tools like Worksoft Certify, J-Meter, and QTP etc. Knowledge of Worksoft Certify is a plus.
- Test case Management: Ability to write, analyze test plans and test cases to make sure all requirements are tested.
- Defect Management: Entering and managing defects using Jira or any defect tracking tool.
- Experience with agile methodologies - like scrum is a strong plus.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a complex, fast-faced environment.
- Candidate should be result-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
To follow up with any questions, please contact Om @ 408-816-2471
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP as a Test Engineer
- Sufficient knowledge in Unix, create and extract data from a database using SQL
- Working knowledge in any of the test automation tools like Worksoft, J-Meter, QTP
- Should have experience in two to three full-size project implementation.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.