Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12754044
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Software Testing, Manual Testing, Report Bugs and Glitches, Smoek Regression and Functional Testing. Bachelors Degree
Duration: 2 to 3 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Location: Only Local candidates from in and around Irvine area may apply.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401
- Entry level Software Tester.
- Eprience in Manual Testing.
- A Bachelor's degree in a field such as Math, Science, or Computer Science is preferred
- Ability to show exceptional attention to detail, and be able to interact well with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential, as well as follow-up and follow through skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities and new situations as it comes.
- Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team is imperative.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.