Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12581874
Primary Skills: 5-7+ years of experience ( Java, Restful & SOAP API, Java, Junit, TestNG / and Nice to have (Cassandra/Solr/NoSQL)
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Strong technical competency and experience with J2EE based applications, Restful & SOAP API testing, XML, unit-testing, shell-scripting and Cassandra/Solr/NoSQL is nice to have.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashutosh Rai @ 408-512-2368
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience developing test automation framework using Java, Junit, TestNG.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments is preferred.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Master's degree + 1-2 years of experience in Computer Science or a related field.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.