Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12768838
Primary Skills: CICD, SDET, Selenium
Duration: 08+ Months (High Probability of Extension)
Contract Type: W2
- Works on test automations for both frontends, APIs and backend micro-services
- Establishes a set of functional and non-functionable tests that can run in a CI/CD environment, potentially across multiple geo-locations.
- Collaborates with product owners, software architects, software developers and DevOps on best practices, process changes and standards as part of continuous process improvement.
- Coordinates with the scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Amit @ 408-512-2362
- 7+ Years of professional work experience in the Information Technology field, focusing on Quality Assurance processes methodologies.
- Experience using test frameworks in a CI/CD environment (Jenkins, Chef).
- 3 or more years of experience in at least one of the API/Unit test automation frameworks: Viz, JUnit, TestNG, HTTP Unit, HTML Unit.
- 3 or more years of experience building tests for web-based applications and experience using open source frameworks like Protractor, Mocha & Chai, NodeJS for rich UI applications is a plus.
- Experience with major software test automation tools such as Selenium.
- Experience developing API test automation.
- Experience with writing both functional and non-functional test cases
- Significant experience in using various bug tracking, source control and build release tools, like JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, npm, etc.
- Strong understanding of web-development technologies, including SQL, HTML, CSS, JS, HTTP protocol; debugging tools like Postman and code profiling tools like jProfiler
- Experience with shell scripting, Unix-like environments.
- Prior experience with Scrum, Agile Methodology.
- Strong teamwork and excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.