Akraya is looking for a Software Program Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pushpendra at 408-907-2400.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Networking/Technology related business
Duration: 06 Months (Possibility of Contract to Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- As a Program Manager, you will lead multiple initiatives/ programs/ solutions that align with business portfolio strategy and own full program life cycle from initiation to deployment.
- Develop and manage cross-functional program schedules; identify risks, manage scope and resource changes, and monitor progress against plan with cross-functional teams like Operations, Engineering, Product Management, QA and release management.
- 10+ years relevant experience in networking/technology related business, with 4+ years in a Program Management position, with demonstrated history and ability dealing with executive management.
- Practical work experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Experience in managing UI/UX projects would be a strong plus.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400