Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11887690
Akraya is looking for a Software Java Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sushil at 408-816-2465.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills : Core Java/cloud/J2EE/NoSQL
Duration: Long term (Contract to HIRE)
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sushil @ 408-816-2465
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5+ years of software development experience with latest 1 to 2 years in cloud development.
- Strong hands-on experience in the development of Java based applications on cloud
- Strong expertise and experience in JDBC and data-oriented development.
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture is preferable.
- Experience in developing distributed cloud applications and systems using Java and Scala preferably on AWS.
- Working experience in Java, AWS EC2, EMR, RDBMS, Cassandra or any other NoSQL DB.
- In-depth experience in data and application modeling.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development.
- Demonstrate being a team player in every day work.
- Being proactive and self-driven in all engineering decisions and deliverables.
- Deliver high quality code with unit tests all the time.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all.