Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11793080
Akraya is looking for a Software Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Anthony at 408.512.2365. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Python, AWS, Node JS, Java.
Duration: 10+ Months (Temp. To Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Position requires at least 4 years of experience in the following skills:
1.) Software engineering in a cloud / distributed environment
2.) Node JS (Required), Python, Java, and related technology frameworks
3.) An understanding of build and deployment technologies
4.) An understanding of API and cloud integration technologies
5.) Software development using AWS API' s and services is a MUST
6.) Administration, management and secure control of AWS services and resources
- The platform we' re building is probably going to be a 2-year roadmap of it.
- Somebody who has been involved in a few different projects, pressures of a big project, core skills throughout a few years.
- Currently, in the very beginning stage of the project. Finalizing our release plans and getting into our first development.
- Currently have good Sr. Level developer on the team and need someone to compliment him with 2 people going at the same strength.
- Hiring manager has a couple of teams.
- This is going to be its own team with 6-7 people and have another team with about the same size.
- On top of that there are dependent teams within the organization which are dependent for our platform to work.
- Developers need to talk to people.
- 80% of the time person will be coding and working within the team at optimizing solution/product, hands-on keyboard.
- We' re building automation around the existing product. Migration tool we are building, people are running as run-offs.
- Built in Java using Node.JS in AWS through LAMBDA/Lambda step functions.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Anthony at 408-512-2365
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.