Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12253108
Akraya is looking for a Software Engineer lll for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Shubham On 408-907-2234.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 12+ months
Contract Type: W2
Skills and Qualifications:
- Designs, codes, tests, debug and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- Apply technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Experience to build salable micro-services with node.js.
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test driven development.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Shubham On 408-907-2234.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of work experience developing scalable, customer facing web and software applications.
- Strong experience building software using NodeJS, AngularJS and other web frameworks.
- Practical experience building RESTful web services.
- Must have experience in AWS.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.